Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In Tribute To Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

I was incredibly saddened yesterday when my daughter called to inform me of Heath Ledger's untimely death. What a waste! He was so young and talented, and had so much going for him. He played important roles in some of my favorite movies, like "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson, and "A Knight's Tale." I can't wait to see the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight," in which Heath plays The Joker.

I just want to cry. I am really going to miss him. Below is a news video about the initial autopsy. By the way, it was inconclusive. I just don't want to hear that he overdosed, even though I'm sure that's what it's going to be. This is reminiscent of River Phoenix's death.

Goodbye, Heath, baby...you will be sorely missed. Ah! I'm just so damn sad about this. WHYYYYYYY???






Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment