Monday, January 21, 2008

Wholesale T-Shirts Online

My husband, Charlie and I were brainstorming the other day and began to toss around the idea of silk-screening our own line of novelty t-shirts, using some of Charlie's brilliant and creative concepts, and selling them at flea markets, consignment shops, and even on eBay. We have some very cool designs in mind, and I think we will do well with it, once we get everything set up. What we have been really concerned about is where to get the blank t-shirts at a price we can afford, and hopefully be able to turn a decent profit.

Today, I was a happy camper to finally run across a great place to buy wholesale t-shirts of all sizes and colors, and from what I have seen, they are as low as $1.35 per shirt! WholesaleDirectUSA has much more to choose from than just the regular t-shirt. They also provide baby doll shirts, long sleeve t-shirts, thermals, sweatshirts, hoodies and even wholesale urban wear. I think that's fantastic, because we'll be able to sell a variety of different types of shirts, once we're ready to go to the markets. The site is incredibly easy to navigate, as you can search through their t-shirts by color, size or type, so I'll be able to to find exactly what I'm looking for in a flash.

I think this will be a fun project for Charlie and I to do together in our spare time, and WholesaleDirectUSA will make it easy for us to make a good profit, by providing us a convenient place to buy wholesale t-shirts online at an affordable price. If you've been looking for a fun money-making project to do, you might consider creating your own t-shirt logo designs, selling them at a variety of places, and making a profit for yourself. If you do, I highly recommend stopping by WholesaleDirectUSA for your blank t-shirts.


Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment