What Is It?
How It Works
- Find and choose from a list of relevant advertisers that are useful to you and your audience.
- Create Sponsored Likes and post them to your Twitter feed or your blog.
- The more influential you are and the more relevant your Likes are, the higher your cost per click.
Ways To Post Your Likes
- Tweet your Likes - If you like an advertiser you want to Tweet about, you simply create your Tweet and MyLikes will post it on Twitter for you. You can schedule it to be posted at any time you want.
- Embed a MyLikes widget- Choose the size, color and font to match your website and cut and paste some code to your blog. You are allowed to pick your own settings such as the number of Likes you want to show in the widget, the maximum number of Likes, only Likes from certain topics, number of comments, etc. MyLikes will automatically pick the regular and Sponsored Likes from amongst all your likes based on these settings.
- Post your Like as a blog post - You may also post Likes as blog posts. MyLikes currently supports Blogger and gives you code for other platforms. These posts will be clearly marked as sponsored.
How and When You Are Paid
MyLikes allows you to donate your earnings to charity. They currently work with ten popular charities and you can choose to donate your earnings to any one of them. The name of the charity you choose will be prominently displayed on your profile.
For further info, check the detailed FAQ section.