Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rotatrix Friends Network

RFN: The Global Friendship Network - Get Paid To Socialize!

As you know, I very much enjoy social networking, but I really like it when I get paid for my activity. At Rotatrix Friends Network, you earn points for everything you do there - from leaving comments, to posting photos, journal entries, using the forum, and even creating polls and quizzes. You can exchange these points for cash each month! You can also put your adsense code on your profile!

Rotatrix also has a program called AdClicks, which is similar to Adsense, where you can place the code on your profile at RFN, or your own website or blog. These ads are generated by members of RFN who use their activity points to buy ads. They are then put into rotation and show up wherever you place the code. Then when someone clicks on an ad, you get paid for it. It's really very cool. There is also a traffic exchange that can help you get more traffic to your blog or website, and that's always nice. You can never have too much traffic!

They have greatly improved RFN since I joined in June 2007, and they continue to work on the site everyday to make it better and more user-friendly. I've accumulated many friends at Rotatrix Friends Network, and they are all so very helpful and kind.

Membership is free, so whatcha waitin' for?


And once you're there, spice up your profile...make it say YOU! And while you're there drop by my profile, shoot me a comment to say hello, and add me to your friends!



Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment