Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Marriage Fitness System

Last year, my husband and I had some marital issues and in April, we separated for about two months. It was probably one of the most difficult times of my life. I feel that if we had gotten some marriage counseling as soon as we began to feel distant from each other, we never would have split up. Just getting an objective opinion from someone outside our marriage would have helped tremendously. Fortunately, we reconciled, and we are very happy now, but it has taken much work on both sides. Marriage is something both parties have to work at every single day. If you ever stop, problems will arise, and divorce may be on the horizon.

Marriage Fitness with Mort Fertel is a fantastic place to start if you and your spouse are having problems. It could be just the thing you need to move toward stopping divorce. Mort not only helps couples resolve their problems, but if your spouse is uncooperative, he will help you to single-handedly fix your marriage, and we all know how difficult that can be. One thing I found very helpful is the free relationship assessment. After you sign up, Mort shows you a new alternative to marriage counseling. If you're interested in saving your marriage, I recommend you sign up for this. Like I said, it's free, so what have you got to lose?

Mort has created several different Marriage Fitness products and services, and I'm positive you will find one designed specifically for your situation. Take a look at the many happy success stories from couples who have completed Mort's programs. I greatly recommend this website to any couple (or individual) who is experiencing marital stress.


Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment