Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Rock N Roll Blog: "Band Planet"

I just wanted to let my readers know about my latest contribution to the blogosphere - Band Planet.

I love music. It's been a big part of my life ever since I was a little girl - especially rock music. So, I have created a new rock and roll blog in order to share all things rock with my readers. (At least the ones who appreciate rock and roll music.)

I will be posting contemporary rock videos, as well as some good old classic rock vids. There will also be band bios, discographies, album reviews, photos, and much more, so if you're interested, get on over there and check it out!

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe (via RSS or Email) - ya know...so you don't miss anything. *wink wink*

Photo above is a shot of the band Disturbed found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment