Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machines


I have recently been reduced to drinking instant coffee, because my old coffee-maker went on the fritz, and we have yet to replace it. I don't know about you guys, but I must have my coffee in the morning or I'm nothing but a grump. And that makes poor hubby unhappy. I don't care for instant coffee, but it's keeping me sane for now. But I'm quickly growing tired of it. We have talked it over, and decided that we will replace the old coffee-maker with something a little fancier that will produce my favorite lattes and capaccinos, and for hubby, something a bit stronger like espresso. We need something that is easy to use, and unlike my last coffee-maker, something of high quality that will last a while and is reasonably priced. I did some digging this morning and came across the Rancilio Silvia espresso machine. This is a handsome machine and will be more than suitable to our needs. All the controls are on the front of the machine for ease of use, and there's a convenient cup-warmer right on top. It has a brass broiler which won't corrode, and can reach a high temperature quickly and stay there. There are three thermostats with a safety device right on the broiler. This machine has everything we need at an affordable price. If you're also in the market for an espresso machine, I recommend you check this one out. Rancilio Silvia uses only commercial grade components, so you know you're getting the highest quality home machine, and that's so important. We will definitely consider this machine, and soon, I will be drinking a nice hot mocha latte every morning, instead of this muddy instant stuff!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment