Saturday, August 18, 2007

Get Simpsonized!

Well...this is kinda fun. Yesterday I was being a real couch potato and watching some tube when I saw the Burger King commercial (below), so I decided to go on over to the website and get Simpsonized! It's really a great likeness of me! LOL! I love it so much, I decided to use it as my avatar on my profile here at Blogger.com. Heh!

Anyway, just for the heck of it, why don't you get on over to SimpsonizeMe.com and see what you look like with yellow skin? (Well, you don't have to have the yellow skin. There are other skin tones to choose from, but I don't believe you'd really by Simpsonized without the yellow skin.)

If you guys email me your final Simpsonized photo, I'll feature them here at Spiral Journal in an entry next week. Be sure to include your name and/or the URL for your site or blog and I'll include a link back to ya!

Anyway, here's the commercial. Enjoy!






Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment