Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Funky Footwear - Get a load of THESE! LOLOLOL!

I received an email from a friend today containing these photos of weird, wacky and very uncomfortable looking shoes. Those red ones (3rd ones down) are freaky, aren't they? I can just imagine the astronomical hospital bill I'd have when my ankles snapped. Oh and what about the ones where your toes point straight towards the ground? How on earth does anyone walk in those things? Eh...I'll pass.












Technorati tags: , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Is it comfortable to wear all these shoes?? Hhhhhmmm

    Maybe not for me, maybe it's because i'm a man :D

    Anyway nice info here to xplore ...

    Best Regards
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Now pass along the honor to 5 girl bloggers you think rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they would make your legs and walk so... hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those remind me of the old Chinese foot binding techniques! Deforming and uber painful all in the name of fashion .. blah, my ankles would break too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing these will definitely get you noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute shoes..How can I buy it

    ReplyDelete