Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SWATcash Fraud Delays Payments

I've been a member of SWATcash for going on two years and I have mentioned many times that this is the best GPT (get-paid-to) site out there. They have always paid on time and I have been the winner of some really cool prizes, including a Playstation 3, an iPod Classic and a $1,000 cash prize.

However, over the last few months, the level of fraud activity at the site has been high, and advertising networks are delaying payment until they have weeded out the fraudsters. This has put quite a damper on things over there. No payments have been made since September. Any money earned in September would normally have been paid out on October 15th, but members are still awaiting October payout. We were informed at the forum that for the next few months, we would be paid on a net-45 basis, meaning earnings would be paid on the 15th of the second month after the month they were earned. This means we should have received our September earnings on November 15th.

It is now the 18th of November and we are still awaiting our September earnings. We were again informed at the forum that the advertising network still has not paid, and they really have no idea when they will, so our earnings have been put on hold until the advertisers come through.

I have never had a problem recieving payment from SWATcash, but I am beginning to wonder if they will ever be able to pay us. I have been a very loyal member, promoting the site far and wide, and I'm doing my best to trust that they will come through this mess and pay us. If they do, I will continue to promote it.

But, I can't help but wonder if the present economic crisis is affecting the GPT industry, and whether or not SWATcash will survive after this. Many members are threatening to leave. Most have stopped completing offers altogether, because most of them just do not approve anymore. I am one of those people. I can't see wasting my time on offers that don't approve. I mean why should we? It doesn't benefit anyone. And even if they did approve, would the advertisers actually pay for the leads?

I truly hope SWATcash pulls through this mess and returns to the greatness it used to be. I know I am missing that money I used to make there. It has put a hurt on my pocket-book for sure. I try very hard not to depend on money I make online, but sometimes it's what gets the rent or utilities paid for us.