Monday, June 23, 2008

Yet ANOTHER Reason To Love SWATcash

For those of you who are not aware of what a great place SWATcash is, let me tell you what happened for me THIS month.

Every week, SWATcash has a weekly drawing and the prize is $1,000. Well, on June 2nd, I won! Woohoooooo! So, since I became a member in February 2007, I have won some very awesome prizes. Last June, I won a Playstation 3, and in December 2007, I won an 80GB iPod Classic. In addition to those prizes, I have won various amounts of cash in the chat contests, and I always make a nice sum of money in offer earnings.

So, in my book, SWATcash is the best GPT site...period! I am a member of several, but none can come close to what SWATcash has to offer. Their payout rates are the highest around, and their contests and prizes cannot be beaten. I encourange anyone who is looking for a place to earn some extra cash every month to join SWATcash. You won't be sorry, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment