Thursday, February 21, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Coming To Theaters In May!

In case you haven't heard, Indy is back in "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, which will hit theaters May 22, 2008! I absolutely cannot WAIT! I have always been in love with Indiana Jones movies and this one looks like it will be even more exciting, (if that's possible), than the other three! Of course Harrison Ford will reprise his most notable role of the handsome and adventurous archaeologist, Dr. Indiana Jones. I get goosebumps just thinking about it!

In the year 1957, Indiana Jones is thrust back in action, venturing into the jungles of South America in a race against Soviet agents to find the mystical Crystal Skull.

Check out the official site for trailers, downloads, wallpapers and games. While you're there, check out the Indy Store. You can get one of those brown wool Fedora hats, a DVD box set of the Indiana Jones movie collection, or a T-shirt. I didn't see a whip, though. I kinda wanted one of those. Hmmm...eBay, maybe?

Anyhoo, below is a trailer I found at YouTube:




Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment