Monday, December 3, 2007

Heads Up! CourtTV Changing to truTV January 1, 2008

CourtTV has been my favorite channel since the '90s. I watch it every night. My favorite program is Forensic Files, but I also enjoy The Investigators. I don't watch it much during the day when the court trials are on, unless they are airing a high profile case that I'm particularly interested in. For the most part, I like the night-time shows. Beginning January 1, 2008, CourtTV will be changing its name to truTV. I know this might make you nervous if you're a die-hard fan like me, but just read on.

I did a little digging after seeing the commercial about the change. Don't worry, they are just trying to reach a larger audience. It seems that the name "CourtTV" gives some television viewers the impression that it's just a bunch of Judge Judy-type programs...and if that were the case, I wouldn't watch it either! (Grrr...I just don't like her)

So, CourtTV fans, never fear - we'll still be seeing our favorite shows like Most Shocking and Psychic Detectives just like we always have. So stay tuned in.

iUniverse, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment