Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Just Saw "The Mist" - And IT WAS SO GOOD!

Wow! I never thought a short story could make such an excellent 2-hour movie! This one, ya gotta see! It will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole film. I don't want to go into plot synopsis or any details, though - it would ruin it for you. I will say that if you're a Stephen King fan, (and even if your not), you need to go see this movie and get ready to rock-n-roll! If you haven't read the story, the ending will really grab you. I have read the story and it STILL grabbed me! LOL!

In my opinion, the only other movie adapted from a short story by King that even comes close to this one would have to be "Stand By Me." However, "The Mist" is much more action-packed and your heart will be thumping all the way through.

I know I'm not the best movie critic out there, and I don't write as eloquently as the others, but I do recommend this movie. It RAWKS!

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment