Saturday, September 15, 2007

Digital Frames


While shopping online last week, I came across something I thought was the coolest thing in the world! Digital picture frames! Can you imagine being able to display all your digital photos in just one frame? What a great idea! I don't really know how long these things have been out, but I have only just noticed them and I just have to have one (or two).

My husband, Charlie and I take a lot of digital photos -- we have so many -- but we have never really been able to display them, mainly because our printer cartridges dry up after the first 8 or 10 photos, so we just gave up on it. A digital photo frame is the perfect solution for us. And we won't have to go out and buy dozens of picture frames. We can just display all our photos in ONE frame. How cool is that?

Some digital frames even playback MPEG, AVI and MP3 files! Awesome! So not only will I be able to view my favorite photos, I can also watch my favorite videos!

Technology just keeps getting better and better!

Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment