Monday, December 1, 2008

December Contests and Promotions At SquishyCash



As usual, SquishyCash has some very cool contests and promotions going on this month. Don't miss out on some easy cash! I can certainly vouch for this site. It is one of the very few GPT sites that I still work on, and my offers have been approving very well there lately. This could be a great way for you to pick up a few extra bucks for Christmas, as they have daily payouts! Here is my proof of payment from my last daily payout:


I've done very well with the contests at SquishyCash over the past year and a half, and I highly recommend joining and participating in their promotions. To date, they have given away $41,418.22 in contests and promotions alone! If you are not already a member, you are missing out on some easy money!

SquishyCash Contests and Promotions for December 2008



Still not a member? What are you waiting for? Sign up for SquishyCash today!