Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses

About a year and a half ago, my puppy tried to eat my eyeglasses and left scratch marks all over the lenses. Can you believe I have still been wearing them all this time? Well, I figured it was about time for me to look around for some new ones before I go cross-eyed. While I was doing a little surfing this morning, I made a great discovery: Zenni Optical. They sell prescription eyeglasses for as little as $8. And you can add sunglass tint or anti-reflective coating for only $4.95! They also have tons of stylish frames to choose from. Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses has very reasonable shipping: only $4.95 for any size order! I have done a lot of searching for cheap Rx eyeglasses, but believe me, the best thing found: Zenni Optical.

No comments:

Post a Comment