Sunday, February 24, 2008

Worth1000.com's Top "Mate An Album" Gallery

My husband is very much into photo manipulation and he is always showing me cool websites he visits, but the most interesting place he has shown me thus far is definitely Worth100.com. This is a site that holds Photoshop contests. Each contest has a theme. One of the themes I like the most is the ones where they "Mate" certain topics together. For instance, they take two movies, websites, or albums and "mate" them. Today, I was looking at the "Mate An Album" gallery, and here are some of my faves:


Jay Z - Blueprint2...The Gift and the Curse (Roc-A-Fella Records)
Stevie Ray Vaughan - The Essential (Sony Music)


OMG...this is so funny!

Pearl Jam - rearviewmirror
Hootie and the blowfish - Cracked Rear View



Alan Parsons + Dolly Parton = Dolly Parsons
Alan Parsons-The Definitive Collection (c.1997 Arista)


LOL! Snoop Doggy Doors!

The Doors
Snoop Dogg


Heehee! HoobaSKANK!

Hoobastank
Courtney Love


There are tons more of these, way too many to post here. Get over there and check them out and if you're any good at this sort of thing, (I'm not - at least not YET...heh!), get in on some of their contests. Let me know if you do, so I can see your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment