Thursday, February 21, 2008

Something Wrong At SWATcash?

I have been a very grateful member of SWATcash for over a year now, and I have made very good money there each and every month. In fact, it has been my biggest money maker as far as GPT sites go. That is, up until around the first of the year. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being a member of SWATcash, because of all their cool contests and promotions. I have won some very cool prizes, like a Playstation 3, and an iPod Classic. And they payout more per offer than any other place I have found. But for the past few months, I have had very few offers approve, and my referral earnings have gone way down. I suspect that my referrals are having problems getting offers to approve too. In the last few days, I have completed around 10 offers, and so far, none of them have come through. I have gone to other sites and completed the same kind of offers, from the same companies, and they have gone through. I have noticed a decrease in approval at SWATcash for the last three or four months. I just figured it would pick up sooner or later, but it hasn't. I sure hope things pick up soon. Are you a member of SWATcash who is having problems getting offers approved?


Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment