Friday, February 29, 2008

A Great Resource For Indian Models

I know I have some Indian readers here at Spiral Journal, because I have heard from a few of you. Today, while I was surfing around for Indian fashion, for which I have a personal affinity, I ran across NewIndianModels.com and I thought it would be nice to post about it here for my Indian readers.

If you're in India and trying to get noticed in the modeling industry, I urge you to visit this site's forum for Indian models, specifically the Client requirements/Casting Calls board. This is where you are put in touch with clients in the advertising, modeling and even the film industries, who are looking for models, actors and artists. I visited that board today, and there are many assignments posted there, so it is well worth checking out. Males, females and even child models can post their photos and get noticed. If you don't yet have a portfolio, there is a Resources section at the forum where you can find photographers offering great deals on portfolio shoots. Some of them are new and offering to shoot your portfolio for free in order to get started on theirs. You can also find modeling agencies, makeup artists, and hair stylists. So be sure and visit the forum.

At NewIndianModels.com you will also find a very informative blog that offers tips and advice on Indian clothes as well as jewelry and fashion, as well as the latest entertainment news from Indian, Bollywood, and Hindi movies.

NewIndianModels.com is an excellent resource, and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in Indian fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment