Thursday, December 20, 2007

Web Hosting Choice

I recently created a few niche blogs and will be creating more in the near future. So soon, I'll be buying domain names for them. Trying to find the right place to host them will be a very important chore. But, today I found a place that will be a great help with this. If you're looking for a web hosting service, Web Hosting Choice will aide you in finding one that suits your needs. If there is a specific feature you are looking for, such as mailing lists, FrontPage, or MySQL, they have a directory of plans to choose from that have those specific features. Their helpful learning center is a fantastic resource for us newbies who don't have a lot of experience in web hosting. There, you will find a wealth of information and resources, including how to recognize scams, something that will definitely come in handy to me, since I'm not too savvy about these things. Their host directory is very extensive, so anyone should be able to find just what they are looking for. Web Hosting Choice is located at http://www.webhostingchoice.com.

Technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. Great blog page you have, KellyB! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see the other ones you'll produce when you get your webhosting choices selected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MysterHK, thanks for dropping by and leaving your comment. My New Year's resolution will be to get my niche sites up and running smoothly, so keep your fingers crossed! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete