Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some New Stuff For You!


As you know, I'm a shopaholic, and I am always looking for the best deals on just about any kind of product, and then I like to post them here for your information. But, I figured Spiral Journal could get somewhat confusing if I posted every good deal I came across, so I created a few new blogs that specialize in certain niches. I hope they will be helpful to you, and remember they are new, so there isn't a lot posted yet, but I'll be adding posts several times a week, so be sure and check back as often as possible. Your feedback is always appreciated, so if you have any suggestions for any of these blogs, please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know! I can use all the help I can get! LOL!

I think many of you will be interested in KTech Deals, a blog that focuses on exclusive deals on computers, gadgets and other electronics mainly from Tiger Direct, Sharper Image and Radio Shack. I will be able to offer you deals you won't be able to get if you went straight to their sites, so you may want to subscribe so you don't miss out on something good!

KTech Digital Photography will offer helpful information and exclusive deals on digital photography and the equipment and accessories you need to enjoy this hobby. If you're a newbie, this will be a great resource for you to learn new things, so be sure and subscribe so you'll be first to get in on the information, discounts and promos I will be offering.

If you are a coffee lover, (like me), you can get in on some great deals at Coffee Café, where I will post lots of cool information about coffee and loads of great deals on gourmet coffee and other fine goods. Check it out and don't forget to subscribe!

And finally, for the gamers, there's The Gaming Den! If you're into video games, this is the place you need to go. I will be offering the best deals I can find on video gaming equipment, consoles, games and accessories. Be sure to stay up-to-date by subscribing to the feed.

REMEMBER: these sites are here for YOU, and if there's something specific you'd like me to find, please send me an email and I will be more than happy to try and find the best deal I can for you.


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment