Monday, December 31, 2007

Social Networking at WireClub

You might call me a "social networking bee" because I'm always letting you guys know about the hottest social networking sites and I am a member of many. I find these kinds of sites helpful in finding many new contacts and friends, not to mention referrals for my free work-from-home programs. I also like the interaction with other people with similar interests. But it isn't always easy to find a place that is user friendly that feels like home, and that's important to me when choosing this kind of web presence for myself. I don't want to spend hours trying figure out how a site works. I just don't have time for that. But then, who does?

Today I have found a very cool site called WireClub where I have come across many profiles of people with similar interests - and it is extremely easy to use. Like many other social networking sites, you create a profile, and add your details about yourself and then your hobbies and interests. There are many different types of clubs you can join and interact with people who are interested in the same things you are. One thing I found different about WireClub than other social networking sites is that there are chat rooms. This site is ideal for those interested in the dating scene. You can chat live with other members who are compatible with you and maybe even find romance.

I recommend setting up your profile at WireClub, as it is a fantastic resource for new contacts, friendships, and love. Dive in and get involved in the clubs. Or you can create your own club and invite others to join the party. Hope to see you there!


Technorati tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment