Monday, November 26, 2007

I Am One Sick Puppy...UGH!

Well, Thanksgiving went over with a bang. We had a great one, but the next day I began to feel ill. Hubby contracted a cold early last week, (from someone at work, we suspect), and within a few days, I had it too. Thank GOODNESS it didn't hit me before turkey day!

He is faring well, with his fantastic immune system kicking that cold's ass, and I'm glad; but, I feel like I've been run over by a train. This morning was the worst, as all that congestion in my head is now beginning to move down to my lungs and I have a very painful, hacking cough today. I can't seem to get back into the groove of things, since I've been zapped of all my energy. But, hopefully some of this chest congestion will break loose in a day or two and I'll start to feel better.

My immune system isn't so great because of my monster nemesis - dear old Fibromyalgia - so this crud hits me harder and takes me longer to get well. Don't worry though, I'm keeping a steady stream of Vitamin C coming in. I am now taking 2,000 mg per day. I hope it will help me fight this crap. Oh, and the weather outside leaves a lot to be desired. Cold and rainy. Well, at least I'm not in a Fibro flare-up on top of this nasty cold, (knock on wood). Hopefully, I'll be back to normal soon and able to sit at this computer for longer than a few minutes.


Click to save on quality supplements!

No comments:

Post a Comment