Monday, August 6, 2007

Ugh! It's Monday AGAIN??

I loathe Mondays. It's just the hardest day of the week for me to get motivated; however, after almost two weeks of a Fibromyalgia flare-up and spending most of that time asleep, in pain, or extremely cranky, I'm now ready to do something productive.

My plan for today, (if I can stay awake), is to explore more of the blogosphere. I'm anxious to meet new people and see what my old friends have been up to. Additionally, I have another blog post to finish that I started two weeks ago.

I haven't done much in the way of making money for the past few weeks, either, due to my illness. I'm feeling a little better now, (except for the chronic fatigue), so if I can stay conscious for the whole day, this afternoon I will also do some work at SWATcash and Dada, which are my biggest money-makers right now.

I wish you all a happy and productive week. If you stop by to visit, be sure to say hello.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment