Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SWATcash ROCKS!

I know I have raved about SWATcash before, but I just wanted to let you guys know that as of today, I have earned $808.47 there - and that is since I joined the second week of February 2007! I have been paid a total of $585.24 so far. This month I have earned $223.23 (I will be paid for it on June 15th).

I also want to mention what a great thing they did for all the mothers who are members there. Sunday it was announced at the forums that any mothers who posted a photo of themselves with their children would receive $100! Luckily, I had my digital camera and daughter handy and I posted one. I was credited $100 that evening. There is always something cool going on at the forums, and there's plenty of member help there too.

So, if you decide to join, MAKE SURE you hit the forums everyday. What I did was subscribed to everyone of the boards, so I get email notification whenever there is a new post. That way I don't miss anything!

Seriously, SWATcash is by far the best GPT (get paid to) site I have found so far. So...what are you waiting for? JOIN NOW!


Technorati tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. I don't get it... where is the money coming from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The money comes from advertisers who are looking for leads.

    ReplyDelete